Cylinder Lube Oil Analysis
Cylinder Lube oil is high quality lubrication of the cylinder liner and can cost up to 10% of fuel costs. Cylinder Oil drain analysis is a key component of evaluating the combustion process of the engine. Together with fuel and lube oil analysis, these three tests constitute a complete baseline testing set. Cylinder oil drain analysis is a detailed study that requires a complete spectrum of complex tests.
- Viswa Lab has a state of the art facility and equipment at which accurate Cylinder Oil drain analysis can be performed.
The study of the fuel, the main engine temperature and pressure, the cylinder oil drain analysis, the cylinder lubrication feed and records all help Viswa Lab in coming to a decision on the
- Adequacy of cylinder lubrication
- Wear and tear
- Combustion conditions
- Acid condensation and reserve alkalinity
- Trend analysis of the lubrication over time
- Prognosis of engine condition
- Cylinder Oil drain analysis can help determine and regulate cylinder oil feed and determine the time to change the oil. This can result in significant reduction in the operating costs of a ship.
Viswa Lab Houston12140 Almeda Rd.
Houston, Texas 77045 USA
VTIC Houston12140 Almeda Road Houston,
Viswa Lab Singapore80 Tagore Lane
Viswa Lab UKNew First AvenueWilton International Site
Middlesbrough, Cleveland TS104RG
Viswa Lab UAEViswa Lab International FZE
Fujairah Freezone 1
Fujairah PO Box 50234
Viswa Lab BelgiumAdministrative Office
Emdenweg 23 (Kaai 217)
2030 Antwerp Belgium
VTIC Louisiana1441 Canal Street,
New Orleans, LA 70112